Advantages of Texting for Small Businesses
We’re living in the ‘Age of Apps,’ but businesses are forgetting the number one use of cell phones: texting! Text messaging can be used to market to your existing (and potential) clients and it’s very likely that you’ll see the benefits shortly after your first few text messages.
Despite the fact that we’re entering 2017 in just a couple of weeks, don’t forget that not everyone owns a smartphone and many of your clients may not even be on social media! Text message marketing is an easy, effective and inexpensive way for your business to increase foot traffic, revenue and customer loyalty.
Need more convincing factors? Then read on…
- Popularity – 4 out of 5 people who own a cell phone are texting.
- Quickly Noticed – As opposed to Facebook’s abysmal 3%, text messages are seen by over 90% of your audience! Email marketing sits at an average of 17%. On top of that, 97% of text messages are read within the first 3 minutes.
- Cost Effective – The costs of starting a text campaign are minimal. WeText offers multiple packages to fit any budget and there are no start-up costs!
- Preferable – 81% of customers prefer to interact with brands and businesses via text.
- Creates Relationships – Text messaging can turn your business into a “friend” in your customer’s mind by giving your brand a personal touch.
- Text Messages are Everywhere – Reach your customers anytime and anywhere with text messaging. 87% of those in the age range 18-34 have their cell phones at their side, both day and night!
Text message marketing is still at the top of the leader board in mobile marketing and more business are beginning to notice that their customers appreciate the value of a text campaign. Taking the time to learn and develop an effective text messaging campaign can not only help your business continue to thrive, but can enhance your current marketing and communication efforts. Let text messaging help your business to create relationships with your customers while establishing loyalty and confidence in your brand.
You can try WeText for FREE today! Visit us at www.WeText.co to start your trial.